- Download the toddlermonitor™ app from the App Store or Google Play
- Charge your toddlermonitor™ device using the USB cable provided
- Wait until the light turns green indicating your toddlermonitor™ device is fully charged
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone or tablet
Pairing your Toddler Monitor.
- Open up the toddlermonitor™ app
- Touch the "+" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Lay your toddlermonitor™ device on it's back and shake it
- Select the device when it appears on the screen of the toddlermonitor™ app
- Touch the "pair" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Name the device using the keyboard and emoticons provided
- If you are pairing more than one toddlermonitor™, repeat the steps above
Set. Sense. Know.
- Hang the toddlermonitor™ on your toddler's bedroom door and SET it from your smartphone using the Toddler Monitor app.
- If your toddler tries to leave their bedroom, the toddlermonitor™ will SENSE the motion of the door and send a Bluetooth signal to your smartphone.
- You will be notified via the toddlermonitor™ app is there is movement at the door and it will help you KNOW that your toddler is on the move.
toddlermonitor™ detects motion using a built-in low power, high performance accelerometer, and communicates using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to support your child safety requirements. BLE was designed for the low-energy power requirements demanded by the Internet of Things, optimized for use in battery powered devices, with native support on iOS and android devices. BLE avoids network reliability concerns and can be used in locations where WiFi is not available. We selected our programmable BLE chip from one of the leading embedded semi-conductor manufacturers (Cypress), whose technology can be found in the BMW 7 series and many other luxury vehicle brands (Porsche, Mercedes and Ducati). BLE range can vary but toddlermonitor™ allows for good coverage of a most private homes. We also offer a 30-day Guarantee so you can try without risk!
Smartphone Enabled App.
toddlermonitor™ pairs with and is fully controlled by the iOS or Android app that can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store or Google Play. Because we know you want to use toddlermonitor™ at night, we have also included the ability to silence your phone or put it on Do Not Disturb and still receive alerts. App alerts include:
- Range Connectivity
- Low battery on the toddlermonitor™
- Low battery on your phone
- Ability to tailor the sensitivity and style of alert that you receive (three audible sounds and haptic vibration)
- Ability to monitor up to three toddlermonitor™ devices at the same time so that you can use multiple devices in your home
toddlermonitor™ is easily charged using the USB cable that is included in the package. The charge will last approximately 7 days with daily use.